The last of a three-part competency-based Skillsfuture Singapore (SSG), Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) training series teaches participants the skills of testing and exercising business continuity plans.
This 1-day workshop would go through the skillsets needed to:
- support the periodic exercising of crisis response and recovery activities
- support periodic auditing of business continuity plans
- participate in business continuity testing,
- document formal exercise and testing for management review.
- design and develop their test and exercise
- base the test design on the maturity of BCM program,