Estimated Duration: 1 hr
In this module participants will be taught the fundamentals of the last phase of the BCM Planning Methodology, Program Management through online learning.
Here they will be able to differentiate between BC Program and BC Management Systems (BCMS), basic level testing and advanced level testing as well as identify the 5 stages of Program Management. They will also be able to understand the processes involved in BC plan maintenance and document management as well as understand the principles behind the design and development of BCM test and exercise activities. They will also be taught on training and the stages in BCM training cycle.
The last chapter of the module would then help them to understand the review, audit and performance evaluation aspects of program management. They will be able to identify what needs to be evaluated in a BCMS and elaborate on performance evaluation.
At the end of the module, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concepts and processes involved in the Program Management phase
- Understand the processes involved in BC plan maintenance and document management
- Understand the additional requirement needed, should an organisation be pursuing its ISO 22301 certification.
- Understand how tests, exercises and training are conducted in the BC process
- Understand the Review and Audit and performance evaluation process
Participants would be awarded a Certificate of CompIetion.